Sunday, December 13, 2009

what i have done before

tis is what i have done before...it looks nice so i just put it here...

last sem actvt i think haha...

found it when i was 'sweeping' my dearie acer ^^

check it out...


I can’t let go
I see you no matter where I look
(My crumbling heart)
I can’t hide
Baby for one minute, one second
I can’t let go
I hear your voice no matter where I go
(My broken heart)
I can’t breathe
Baby for one minute, one second
Even for one moment, one minute, one second

Always you should know you're my honey
Always you are on my mind
Always you can call on me any 'o day or night... oh yeah
No way I be shady or frontin'
No way that aint even my style
What I'm sayin is always and forever be you and I...


Nobody knows how I feel

I can't stop

Love love love

Though it hurts, I keep on repeating

I can't stop

Love love love



Nobody knows my heart

In reality, only you don't know

Though it hurts, I keep on repeating

As I live my life, I’m sure I'll see you again


Oh!
i know i can't have you
but you're always in my head
even though i can't touch you
it's just wishful thinking
i can't say it
watching from far away
You know I do
i love you
even though you don't know who i am

Oh baby don't you know
you dont know my name
i couldnt sleep because i was thinking of you


You can fly (No matter anyone says)
Higher (I won’t ever)
Then the birds in the sky (Give up on my dream)
You can fly (No matter anyone says)
Higher (I won’t ever)
Then the birds in the sky (Give up on my dream)
Fly (My Baby) No matter what the world says
Fly, fly, get em up high,
No matter what anyone says, go go
Fly (My Baby) Even if love leaves you behind
Fly, fly get em up high...
Fly, even if you’ve got nothing
You Can Fly, even if love abruptly leave you behind
You Can Fly, even when you’re suffocating from pain
You Can Fly You got to fly sky high!


Ah... bultaneun I sarang...
Geuriume jichyeo naerineun bi gateun nunmure jeojeodo sikji annneungeol...

Maeil ipsureul mulgoseo oji annneun jameul cheonghago
Kkumboda deo saengsaenghan ne saenggak ttaemune kkeutnae bameul saewo

Feels like insomnia, ah ah


Don't let nobody tell you, your life is over,
Be every color that you are,
Into the rush now,
You don't have to know how,
Know it all before you try.

I don’t wanna be without you girl, I wish that the last farewell is not near
Just today for the entire day, I don’t wanna be without you girl, my clumsy heart
please hug it and go, I love you I need you girl
*T/N: It’s should be “Please hug my clumsy heart”, but I wanted to keep to the order or the original lines.


i'm so sorry but i love you it's all lies/I didn't know, but now I do, I need you
i'm so sorry but i love you sharp words on a whim I didn't even know, I sent you off
i'm so sorry but i love you it's all lies i'm so sorry(*2) but i love you(*2)
i'm so sorry but i love you leave me and could you forget me slowly so I can hurt


Lolli Lolli Oh Lollipop
Lolli Lolli Oh Lolli Lollipop
Nah That's not how we do it

Lolli Lolli Lollipop Oh you're my Lollipop
Lolli Lolli Lollipop Oh you're my Lollipop
Lolli Lolli Lollipop Boy you're my lollipop
Lolli lolli lollipop oh lolli-pop-pop

Even sweeter than candy on a stick
My heart is like a bursting dynamite
Im the neat man T.O.P
My love bling bling like L E D

He is exactly my style
Twinkling Twinkling star
Do you want something different?
Let me show you if that’s okay

Now come on
The colour is rainbow
I know you're going to fall for me as soon as you feel me
You just can't control

The thing that has got me
Just the secret light you and I know

Lolli-lolli-lollipop come to me sweetly
Lolli-lolli-lollipop whisper to me
Lolli-Lolli-lollipop come to me refreshingly
Lolli-lolli-lollipop you want me now

Lolli-lolli-lollipop girl you're my lollipop
Lolli Lolli Lollipop Oh Lolli-Pop-Pop


You're like oxygen, when I drink you in
I can't breathe you out
Inside this intense agony
Can't you see I'm dying away like this


Nuna you are so beautiful
Looking at you I go crazy
But now I am tired
replay, replay, replay
Memories swipe at my heart
It hurts, when will my feelings be fixed
The ever drawing day of good bye
replay, replay, replay


You are the one (One!)
When you're walking through the shadows
When I'm panicking in the shadows
My breath does the same

You are my savior
I'll reach my hand out to you
When all the doors in the world close for me
I'll support you with my hand

You are the one, you are my savior
You are the one, you are my savior
You are the one, you are my savior
My savior (One!)

Now I know,
I understand your love is over now
Please know this,
You will always be the one (always be the one)
And I thank you for your love

[I] Don’t want to let you go
I really don’t want to see you go
But it’s time for us to say goodbye
I hate to say it’s over now

[I] Don’t want to let you go
I really don’t want to feel so cold
It’s so hard for me to say goodbye
I hate to say it’s over now

i love you, you are the only one in this world
i shout out loud but only that unanswerable sunset is burning bright

No comments: