Thursday, December 3, 2009

Confusion

021209

Sometimes I get confuse. Why? Because I do become too flexible sometimes, so I decide based on what people decide. Food for example, since I have many to choose from, no matter which restaurant. But sometimes, I get confused, esp when I need to choose between two. Two restaurants. Haih.

This always gets to me, since I also have different ideas, alternate one and do become flexible always. Except when I become rigid. That goes with hyper-rigidity. And this goes for me especially.

Yeah,
This is absolute when I really aim for something. And only I know the reason why, since I am lack of capabilities to tell people the reasons.

I can actually tell, but, somehow I can’t.

Why?

Guess you need to leave the answer to me. And I myself will answer it in my mind, and heart.

^^

No comments: