Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Colours/What colour are you?

011109

Colours, live is full of colours, whether you like it or not, it’s around you, just like life and things happen.

So, totay, I want to tell about colours I like and the story behind each colour(I think) ^,^v

Green
The most colour I like of all time. This I like since I was 6. Never forget it till today (wink). Still like it beside other colours, though sometime I’m crazy about other colours. I do have few things coloured green though. Green conquer everything. Even the world are mostly green despite blue is more than green. Whatever ot os, green is great because it is calming. There is a theory that if we always spend time look at green things like plant, our eyes might get better viewer, I mean seeing things more clear. I always spend time look at green especially during exam, if I get headache or dizzy or tired of staring and glaring at the paper, I take few second looking at trees as it help me reduce my ache. Love it. Even in the car, despite my talkative attitude, er habit, I spend times looking outside the window than talking with my family or friends. I prefer the scenery.

Black
Second most favourite colour of all. Almost all of my stuff is black, even my shaker hehe. Black is elegant, black is sexy, black is smart and black is cool, black is everything.

Red
The so third most colour I like. Yeah, I like red and also have lots of red stuff. I also have baju kurung compose of red and black colour. This colour also have stories behind it. Well, actually I do have a lot of crush, but it’s crush only. Crush love and like is three different things. Well, but some crush I do take it serious. Haha, but I’ll just keep it in mind. Okay, the story is when I was in MJSC kuantan I’d crush to these boy who always like red and in the end I got hyper-erythro-philic keh-heh-he. But than it get normal haha. Now, it think it come back, the erythrophilic mode, because the story is repeating, but still I prefer black, and white. Plus, I also do have red shaker (pilot lah hehe) since I can’t find the black coloured one.

Purple
This one, I prefer it because lavender looks sweet and harmony in it, and I like lavender, quite like it. Plus, I got a crush with a boy who always go to prep with baju melayu purple. Haha, he did wear other colours like gray but I prefer purple. My family even notice that I like purple so much, that before I went here in first year, I got purple crystal necklace as a family gift which I still wear it and after one year it also get to see my family. ^,^ how lovely it is.

White
Lately, I am obsessed with white, I don’t know khy but I am obsessed with it. It start last time, before I depart from Egypt to Malaysia. I even wear lots of white while flying to Malaysia. This year, I went back with a lot of white, guess I’ll be having a lot more white later. I think white is unique and clean. It’s unique is especially obvious when the Black wears it. I gives the bold to people especially Black. This I saw it in a screenshot of Final Fantasy 12 I think, which we have Ashe and Vaan as the main characters in the game. Go search for yourself to know more since I don’t prefer it. I prefer Final Fantasy 10 and 10-2 more since I like Yuna hehe.
Brown
Obsessed is part of these. Haha. This colour kinda natural and I like it. It start when I saw farhana mohamad mostly got brown when we hang around. Haha. I mean her clothes. My mother also wears it but she is just like me, like green.

Blue
Develop a little likenes which sometimes gone a lot. Haha.

Well, I guess that’s the most colour I like so far.

Tita~

^,^v


No comments: