Thursday, December 3, 2009

Money vs Health

Waa….when it comes to money, everybody would love to talk about it, how much money is important to our life beside other things.

Health also another thing people would mostly not likely talk about. Most likely we talk about it when there is outbreaks or something like that. -,-‘’

When it comes to both money and health, everybody comes with different speculations. Some might say money is more important than health while others might say that the latter is more important than the former. Even some might say that both are important (just like me hehe).

Yeah, since both are more important to me, when I felt ‘‘chronic aura’’ run in my adrenaline and blood, I decided to see the ophthalmologist (btw, can anyone tell me difference between ophthalmologist and optometrist? ).

This cost me my time and my money. Yeah, L.E 70.00 just to see him and L.E 77.00 just for the meds. Haih. Bankrupt den. -,-‘’

This also bring me up to the event which I am goint to post here. Haih.

Today, around 12.00pm iez and me when to the hosp. known as salama ape ntah. Sampai, so I go to reception to tell what I want, than the receptionist tell me that the doctor is not here and will be here at 1.30pm, ‘’do you want to make and appointment?’’, yeah I like. So I hand in my id card, paper to be exact, and was asked to wait inside. Since iez want to go to bank so we went out. (ini betul2 menguji grammar dan past tense saya…hahahahahahha). Then we went back to the hosp. and wait in the waiting room. Iez drawn in her book since she bring histology while me? Busy with my W580i, updating my send item box, time to clean up. Hehe. Then look at time, 1.40pm already, so I plan to wait till 1.50pm. by that time, I went to the reception and he said that the doctor doesn’t show up yet so he will call me up later and asked me to pay since at that time I just want to pay.

So I wait again. Haih. In the end, I can’t wait any longer so I went to the counter and start giving the manila card-id card and said that I had made appointment before and so I was asked to pay. By that time, my blood is already boiling, plus there are few more people at the counter and also the freshie, come to make specs. I can’t wait any more so I asked him where is the doctor. Even he didn’t know where the doctor is(bullshit!). I asked when he will come, he also said that he don’t know (more and more bullshit!). then, since he is bullshit, so I told him that I want to meet the doctor soon and asked him to make the doctor come as soon as possible since I have class at 3 (what a bluff, my class actually at 4, biochem practical class). Yeah, he said maybe the doctor will come. MAYBE!!!? I asked whether he will come or not and what happen if he did not come and how about the money L.E70.00 that I paid just now. This bullshit is really making me shit. Yeah, he said I he don’t know so I waited inside then comes the freshie. We talk. A little. Then I told iez I want to go to the reception and asked them and she also come along.

So, at the reception, I tell them everything, all the situation inside and what I’d gone through and will the doctor come or not. They looked like understand and so that one guy called the doctor and asked where he is. They even asked what do I want to checked (how busybody) so I told them what’s the problem. They also asked is this my first time come here and I said no and even told them when they asked when the last time I came so I tell them. Haih, banyak soalan betul, but that time I felt nothing since my BP is increase. Totally. Then they tell me that doctors will come ten minutes. I also asked them whether the should I wait inside or there, near the reception and they said inside. I even give them warning that if anything happens, I would come and see them. Yeah. Warning. Nice.

Waiting inside, I plan to go and see them after 15 minutes if the doctor is still not here. Yeah, luckily after 15 minutes sharp, I was called but not to go see the doctor, just wait outside for few patients yeah. A bit angry so I decide to wait in front of the doctor’s room. Yeah. Then a guy, patient, tell me to sit. I sait I want to stand and he said this is too much. I thought because I was standing or what. But then, his pointing to watch. Ooooo. Those people, not me haha. He told me to that I can check my number, my turn to know when my turn is, generous isn’t he. Hoho.

Well then, at last I got to see the doctor. What a bullshit things to talk off here. Heeeish, never thought I am going to use harsh words here. Whatever.

>,<

No comments: