Thursday, December 3, 2009

Bunuh diri in lab physio vs Pricking what had been pricked

091109

Well, not really, but, I am trying to kill myself though.

Haih, no lah. It’s just that recently we need to gain our own blood, just to do test meh. It’s fun by the way. People, being a doctor (future doctor lah) is somewhat fun actually. You are studying and learning and at the same time, you get experience and have fun. This is what I call life. Haha.

Btw, still, there are plenty of works to do besides learning. Like doing PBL, exams in various ways such as practical exam, midterm integrated (INTEGRATED??!!) exam, formative exam (exam also??!!), and final sem exam (atlast).

Yeah, my life is full of test and exam. The test also is heavy,well, as training session for future doctor lah. Now I agree that being a doctor is hard –rationally. Because before this, I think, to be anything, even as engineer, is tough. Now, I would prefer to say that being a doctor is most hard one.

Despite that, I am lucky to be in this, Alexandria University, since this helps me with my study a lot actually. Compare to other universities, I think, this is the best one, even if it’s not in the world, in my heart only is better. The lecturers here are very helpful, despite we need to study for grades and not for pass or fail, I realize (and before) that I shouldn.t study just to pass or gain great grades but to understand what I learnt so that I can use it for long live study besides for treating my future patients(neh, now that sounds good- future patients ^^).

Well pricking is nice, since I learn new things, and I also learn my own blood group and Hb and Ht value.
Nice, right? ^^

Well, now and ever this will goes to me, dr. suriali (^^),
Study well, smart and hard nadiah, and you’ll never regret. ^^

Tita~

i didn't say i hate or scared of blood ^^ i like it lalala~

No comments: