Thursday, December 3, 2009

phobia

talking abt phobia, well,
actually i am scared of a lots of things despite of my habits of watching horror movies.

haha, since that one also brings me shiver, i still want to see that ugly face and scardie things.

Well, apart from various insects, reptiles, athropods and even dark places, and also outcoming results of exams or test or anything, i really can't stand of one thing-spiders

Since my childhood, i had a big problem of dealing with spiders, which really bring me shivers. Yep, it did. i don't care being laugh abt it, but i really can't stand when someone sees it, they didn't try to put it away, like people always get rid off rats and dragon.

Haha,
that happens to me when I was in junior science college. Bet people don't care that existence of spiders, big one, under bed and in front of toilet's door.

hah,
I need to run and jump when i see it in front of toilet, even if it was dead.
*,*
pity me, i only can feel sorry for my self.

haha, and that credit goes to spiders *,&

No comments: