Thursday, December 3, 2009

Going japannese

Today, I got a big probs
Which is,
I’m going Japanese
Haha
Nah, nothing unusual
It’s just that
I am thinking of Japanese cuisine
Not that I’m craving of it( I do I think)
It’s just that I hope to have some
Of course the halal one

Yet I do one to have some of them
We can alter it right, so we as a muslim cn eat it
Like the one I have in Kelana Resort
Heh
All the negeri Sembilan-ians should aware of this resort
No no no
All the Seremban-ians
Yeah
Apart of that Royal Adelphi which now known as
Bintang Royale
Haih
Why people love to change name ah?
Like that,
I want to change name too lah
Gomamon
Cute eh
^^
Kidding
It’s just that
Those name kinda cute
Like Allson Klana Resort
Then why change?
People these days
Is weird aren’t they?
Well, more specific
They should be special
Haha
Yeah
People
We don’t know the situation
So shouldn’t assume
Well, that’s people
What more can I say
We can guess not assume
Which means don’t jump into conclusion
^^ right right
I did learn from I thoughts also
^^
Thanx nadiah ^^
Oh yeah
Back to our topic

Okay, new para is better
^^
Say, this below is somehow, something I want to it ^^


takoyaki..juuuuuust nice

yeay~ my onigiri >,<

tempura tempure

i need this bento so much...pleaaaaaase

not to mention, this kyaraben to >,< heeeeelp~

No comments: