Thursday, December 3, 2009

Stalker-stalking-stalked >,<

241109

These words, suits me and you readers and bloggers (>,<(v

Well, don’t get shocked, since everybody stalking. Haha. Even just for our own sake. Still, we did this.
If you’re not then leave this idea fly through your hair, since everyone have their own way of thinking and only unreasonable, non-open minded people would be sensitive to this. Yea babe, we’re old enough to care this sensitively.

Now, back to my topic, haha, I actually confess that I do stalk, sometimes, just for my own sake actually. Haha, esp when I want to gain few information, just for myself.

But I didn’t do it on wrong and bad purpose though. And I do really don’t have time for this. This things come only in critical situation and when I really in bad need of want to know something and also when I really think I have nothing to do (this is bad). Haha.

^,^

No comments: