Friday, June 6, 2014

OiTNB


Recently I started to feeding myself with getting notis from most page I'l like to follow instead of going through feeds so, I've seen a lot abt the new series of Orange is The New Black. Not sure wanna watch it though since I've hell lots of things to watch besides study. And it turns out to be inspired of real life story. I'm not sure though how related it is but it was inspired of a person. And it sounds interesting. Maybe if I have sometime to spend then I'll watch it though.


This is kinda related to my original idea of the entry today. I've thought abt it recently after watching yeah, House M.D.
''Have I myself ever empathized with those patients I'm breaking the news about?''
Especially the bad news. Take this for instance, if you have a friend who have gone through something you yourself haven't been through yet, do you think you have empathized them enough compared to those whom experienced it after you?

Well, for me, we can empathized them as much as we want or might but we can't never empathized them as much as we did when we have gone through such  experience.
The question is, how am I myself can empathized the sooner or later patients I'll gain?
How can I put myself for instance, breaking the news about cancer be it breast cancer of advanced stage or of any kind? It's a deep and delicate things to unwrap though.

| What if I was told that I had cancer and I'll have at least 5 years of survival. Or I have a liver failure and I'm in the list of liver transplant? How would I feel, act, react and rationalized at present and future about this? How would I go through my day starting of today? |
-Mintak jauh amin. -  @_@


No comments: