Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Lolies. And Black Bullet. Red eyes.


I
Am one of those who adore lolies. =_=
Since when I'm not sure myself either. =,=''
Maybe since dnsea. ._.
Well-known loli I guessed. =,=''

Anyhow, Black Bullet is another topic I wanna bring about.
The concept yeah. Lolies. Everyone and each of them has their own loli.
LOLis. [ pun intended ]



And also part of the concept seems like cancer-themed. Each owner of the loli is the promoter while their loli titled as initiator and each of them has their own mode like bunny mode, cat mode, spider mode etc. Awesome.

Owh and why do I said cancer-themed?
Cause 1st they have such initiator and promoter thingy, just like when I learned about malignancy, we did learn term such as promoter and initiator in genes if I'm not mistaken. Also, 2nd, the problem, crisis, and conflict related to this anime is about a monster or whatever they call them Gastrea bla3 and also those red-eyed lolies is somehow related to cancer/mutation like stuffs. It's kinda cool though. 20 episodes is kinda bearable for me. I can't accept any anime or series 20+ eps so this is cool.

About the red eyes. Black Bullet and Mekakucity Actors both has the same theme. Red eyes. XD



AND I TOTALLY LOVE MEKAKUCITY ACTORS
I recommend us to watch it if us likes anime. ;3
It's another sight of anime one rarely wanna watch but I'm that one of a kind whom is the rarest. ;3






| I am indeed well-known loli of gays of mine. =_= |

No comments: