Sunday, June 8, 2014

Lesson to learn.


| In order for the light to shine so brightly, the darkness must be present.|
 - Francis Bacon

In Criminal Mind Season 1 Eps 15; Unfinished Business 

At the end of the episode, Elle asked Hotchner how he managed to have family life and carrier life both at the same time despite most of the BAU or such agents mostly get divorced along the course after she can get over he situation with the former agent in the episode.

And how he answers it? He's cool. He tries to focus 100% on his family when he spend the time and so he did with his works and colleagues. It's about prioritizing. You must get on it. Don't let it get on you.

Well, that reminds me a lot why ibuabah always say, ''..even though we have so little time to spend together, it's how we make those time of use. So it doesn't matter if we have so little time together because we make use of it.''

I used to get upset usually at the end of summer break since my holidays are always shorter than most of other schools and we usually don't get our holidays synch with other schools so by mid or end of my holidays, my siblings gone faster than I should. 

But yeah, despite the crammed family events our ibuabah planned, it's always worthwhile even if we get scolded on. XD

Because we make use of it even though it's annoyingly pack. =_=

So the conclusion is?
| Prioritize. |
Lupa bahasa arab dy =_=
Prioritize. Make use of the time 100%. And live it up.

Elle was afraid if she couldn't make it like Hotchner did, and end up like the former agent or others, and so do I.

But I have ibuabah. I have my family. I have me. If I keep all those advice and lesson from ibuabah and breathe it, I'm sure I won't get loss. No matter how busy I am as a future physician, insyaAllah I would make it through despite the life of a physician and being a wife and a mother at the same time.

I've stuck to this series since my sweetie Mas tell's me about one of the characters that more or less similar to me LOL. And she also recommended the series to watch and now I'm stuck. It's fun see how they profiling and to learn about. :P Plus the awesome quotes they shared in each episodes.

And I love how baby Mas kicks around or  feeling her head when I touch her. XD
The best experience? Feeling her hiccup inside her mummy's tummy. :D
Welcome to our world soon baby Mas. ^^
May you be a solehah and lovable daughter of Mas and Ammar. :D
[pre-birth prayer and du'a :P ]

I'm so gonna complete watch the series, leaving House M.D and more behind LOL.

|Abraham Lincoln once said, "In the end it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years."|

No comments: