Monday, June 2, 2014

Crazy Because Of You.


Feel your senses to my scent
You empower me
My heart used to be fine
Now it's all broken

This nonsense on-off-on-off daylight saving is killing me.
=_=


I'm prepared but..
Just not fully prepared. =_=

By the time I come back, okay, it's1400-1500
But then Asr is around 1630
Almost like in Malaysia, okay, be it.
 And Maghrib is around 2000
WHAT?!!
Hm..okay.
By 2130 it's adhan for Isya' prayer.
Finished salah.
*Open book*
*Sit in front of desk*
*Look at laptop's time*
*Gasp*
It's 2200 @_@
*krik2
=_=

Last year they suddenly cancelled daylight saving as I am adapting to it for few years.
And this year lucky me I asked 'cause no one seems to alert everyone about the daylight savings as they usually did. =_=
Lucky me I'm just one day off the daylight saving time. =_=
But now it seems unbearable to fast in this kind of state. =,=''
Alhamdulillah finished qada all the fasting that's compulsory. =_=
But I did try to fast in this state and alhamdulillah not bad except for the slight hypoglycemic since I sahur too early. The power of niat. :P

| I am so ready for daylight saving. =_= |

No comments: