Friday, June 20, 2014

Maleficient.

I've been dying to watch and got my chance today. :P
*because of body ache =_= *

Really was looking forward to this.
What I can share and I won't spill much..maybe @_@ is few things I would like to highlight.

I really like her.
SHE'S AN AWESOME FAIRY!!!!!
Her confidence, charisma, aura, wings, cheekiness, rantings, DIAVAL!!!, and her heart.
The movie bear something similar to Frozen. Maybe coincidence. Cause I don't know which production takes the upper hand in terms of time the producer or writer want to cast and bla3.
He deserves it.
She learned something of it.
The way the plot twist around is amazing.
The setting is maleficient! [pun intended]
And it's worth it he insisted on working this certainly with AJ.
All the cast are so beautiful. >, < Main cast I mean. ._.
Diaval HANDSOME!!!! @_@
Phillip..hm..hm..okay la~ ~.~
And it's funny too somehow. =_=
And I did cried for I am touched of the story. =,=''
I'm not a good critiques regarding movies but as long as I feel worth it to watch, I highly recommend it.

Being young alone and not coached especially by parents is something.
She deserves what she have.
No one has any right to harm others regardless any matters.

[ THIS IS NOT SPOILER BUT HEAVILY CONTAINED WHAT YOU MIGHT AS WELL EXPECT WHEN YOU WATCH IT AFTER READING THIS]

After watching Maleficient, since I watched Once Upon A Time, yeah, I know after or maybe before OUAT there's such series tangled all the fairytale and making the most cross-over of them all. But back to my point, since OUAT, Regina and now Maleficient are the antagonist who once a good guy turn into bad one because of one or whom we thought actually the hero/heroins of all. 

It's nice how one can see another perspective of the bad guy whom ones in the good side. But yeah, not all of them like that, from good gone bad, but mostly possibly so. Just look around us, even a criminal was once a good person. Aren't they? They was born baby as pure as any baby you've met. Don't tell me you'd seen babies whom doing crimes. ._. Except that if they are The Unborn. =_=

So yeah. Go watch it.


| But if I know you, I know what you'll do |
| You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream |
| Does true love exist? |

No comments: