Monday, June 2, 2014

Considering.


Recently
I've a pool of thoughts of how I'm gonna spend on my maybe-holiday-for-three-months-before-being-called on-to-report-duty.

I want mention any but I'll pick few of what I would like to share of

At first I thought of gaining some savings as well as having some experience of working since for the rest 24 years of my life I haven't at all working experience.
But then I thought, I won't be having any holidays as I used to like summer break of two months or something like that and so I've been thinking of sketching out plans to laying around lazily, enjoying as much as I can, having trips to kampung and such as well as preparing and refreshing my knowledge and skills by sharpening them.

Also the thoughts of where would I like to start my practice of housemanship.

Guess I need to really get into serious discussion about this with my ibu*and abah* since I wanna stay as near to them as far as I did for the past 6 years.
Praying for His blessing to this dream.
I don't care much for my Medical Officer year for now.
For the time being I would like to stay as much near to them as I can since I've given up the last 6 years for study, freedom and experiencing life in my path of life.

Like others
I myself too do worried about being alone when posting.
Me too wants to get posting with friends somewhere but since I want to prioritize myself and time with my family, I would prefer to decide first based on my need of my family rather than my friends. Even though I want so much to be with them in the same hospital, I would rather choose to live with or near my family first. There's a lot to sacrifice.
*really in deep thoughts*

| The Road Not Taken |

No comments: