Saturday, February 6, 2010

time is ticking..my watch is singing..and i am dancing

nah..i'm not dancing yet my watch is ticking..it's nice.. i like it..sweet...

it's been a long time since it's ticking..because it died b4 *wtflour*..

if not because of finals..i might not change the battery..yeap..and it cost L.E20..much or less..same as malaysia do cost me..

i love my watch so much because we have been together for almost 6 years..nice isn't it?..

haha..i even cause my mom to pay almost RM100 just to fix the broken piece of the watch..i mean,..the glass..hehe

well..it's my birthday present for year 2004..and it does mean a lot to me..

yeah..and yet the time is ticking

that song..one..is sooooooooooooo nice~

2 comments:

Lady ZubaidaH said...

Good Luck 4 ur final!Chaiyok Chaiyok....(^_^)

Unknown said...

^~^..sank you sank you~~