Monday, February 22, 2010

''hey! you. yes, you!!


yeap

defin8ly you back there
*you won't know who because i am not going to mention whom that person is*
*but that persona is defn8ly SHE*

yeah, back to topic
you
i dunno you
and how you know me but

yeah
i do appreciate stalkers
but not the irritating-type-stalker

if you think you are
the shu~ go away~

i appreciate stalkers
non-irritating type
go on
feel free to socialize with me
yeap
i absolutely appreciate it

but don't annoy me
don't irritate me
and on top of all
don't COPY me

hey
i'm not pretty
i'm not too cool
not so hardworking
sort of smart but still lacking
and on top of all
not popular
*duh*
so
what's making you making me annoyed?

i'm just totally pissed off

yeah
whatever
if you care to stalk me go on
i won't stop you
in fact
it's non of my business
and i do think it's sort of fun though

so yeah
do whatever you want but
just keep it cool
and yeap
for that persona
i just wonder
what makes you feel i am an interesting subject to stalk on
LOL

*stalking doesn't mean a bad thing because for people we care too, we do stalk them*
*for me it's neither good or bad because it depends on our intention towards it*
*FYI these post goes to non of us but that SHE i mention, whom no one knows*
*and yeah, dun wurry lah, i'm not that type whom hate people easily, susah tau =,='' *
*this might be effect of lacking glucagon in finaly almost final papers in finale*
*or i'm totally has hormone imbalance LOL*

No comments: