Monday, February 22, 2010

aphilic vs hyperphilic


er..firstly..
the terms above is sort of jargon
anyway
they are non-medical terms
since
i create it
LOL
plus
er..
neither any of them are related to anyone
dead or alive
*DOA..games!! yeay~*

yeah..
just dunno
i want to express what my heart wants to say just now
it's like
those from
''what my heart says''

the difference is
i want to share it

lantaklah
i want to share or not
because i want to post it
tish *not an error i choose to write* blog ish mine

'kay

aduyai, xleh nak feel plak..
jap jap..

even if i love you so much
as my precious, friend, absolute friend, hunnay bunnay, mine, family*tolak family ek*
you won't know it
unless i show it, let you know about it
because
''you won't know when my heart speaks''

and yeah
i love to confess my gratitude and love to my beloved friends
here and out there
especially friends that my heart knows
yeah

and i love you so much
anyone
that i prefer to love
''whom my heart knows''
i just love you
and you don't have to care of it or of me
if you hate me
or you don't like the way i am being me

we don't need to force ourselves to love
and also
my beloved friend once told me
yeah
we don't need permission to love

yeah
whatever it is
i love you
and i don't ask you to love me back
just leave me alone with my love
because forcing me to hate you is much more painful
than loving you by myself

and
as i love people around me
even if they don't know
yeap
i am glad to know and love them
i lopve you my friends
^~^

and for you whom i love
if you hate me
leave me
with my love
it's just okay for me to love you by myself
^~^

and yeah
for hateful
yeah
i don't prefer to hate people
but
in certain cases
yeah
i definitely hate you
don't bother to ask why
even looking at you makes my eyes full of hatred
and i don't bother to care of you
but anyway yeah
stalking of you sometimes is just lovely
besides caring of my friends

whatever it is
if i don't like people
i tend to hate them

i am a good friend and not a bad enemy
since i don't prefer to have enemy
but
if i hate people
i just go on hate them

and yeah
since i was rigid before
i am meant to be
in certain cases of course

and yeap
don't judge people just by what you see and look
and with your first encounter with that person
understanding something cost you time and bonding relationship
and also a lot of positive thinking

so
hate me as hard as you like
as i care if you hate me
and yeah
get away from me to stop that hateful aura of yours
and i also don't prefer to have my own hateful aura surrounding me and my hate-subject

and for whom i care
it's okay for me
if you don't care of my like how i care for you
yeah
even if it cost me agony

*haha..i'm blabbering..this is insane..whatever..i write anything i want anyway*
*and yeah, you don't have to care for what i write*
*go play tea time, i'm sick of this hate-stuff*
*btw, HAHA, who is the person i hate most? LOL*
*for those who know..keep it..dun tell anyone..and yeah..like people care abt it*

2 comments: