Saturday, February 6, 2010

besides others that i have

too many way of expressing..and i am greatly appreciating..

yeah..i would love to post you guys here too..we will go one by one here or any pair or several of you..

thanx my dear friends..

it is so true that

as far as we go..

there is nobody to be with us

except our family..

and yet..

our most beloved friends

whenever we far apart from each other..

that doesn't mean anything..

as long as i have my family..

and you..guys..my day will always full of smile and happines

and my heart will always shine bright regardless any obstacle

this specially goes to my family and my..

zatil iez ili hur areqa in diba anis akmal baem afiq khairi abu..

also goes to all my beloved friends that i only know..as special as those i mention..even though we haven't spend time together as usual..my heart knows how i am missing you guys..

thanx korang..you will be my specially unique experience of lifetime starting here

where i am now

1 comment:

Unknown said...

erm..er..lupe..nak post name farhana mohamad kat stu..most beloved nanny-sister ^w^