Tuesday, February 9, 2010

my self-made-blood-grouping-typing

23/11/09

yeah, on that day and date, i have morning class of practical physiology and we are learning on blood grouping today.

that is one of the most interesting experiments and practical that i have during 1st semester of my 2nd year as IUMP student ^~^

and yeap, typing it by myself after earning the recipe from our dearie prof. douaa samy, since our group prof. are not around.

and here it is, my blood type-ing


10:14am

and yeah, i bleed myself, with the help of nafisah ofcourse TwT HAHA since i can't do it myself.
i'm afraid that the AV shunt there and those cutaneous capillaries might constrict due to sympathetic stimulation and conditioned reflex. HAHA.

so after manage having bleed out, i start the experiment (started edy lah beb since u have sterilised and prick ur thumb). and there is the result.above there.

you might not see it clearly since my handphone has low M.P TwT
but if you look clearly or maybe link tonthe pic, you can see coagulation in the center, which is positive for erm..D-antigen..

say, for the public, i'll just tell my blood type, it's O +ve (O-positive) hehe..since the middle is coagulated but on both side has non (negative result).

on both side is the antibody for group A and B blood.

u can ask for more information though if you want later cause now i am going to make a pre-dinner since my ahli beit and me has changed our sched for eating today HEHE..

so long now

No comments: