Wednesday, May 28, 2014

The Art of Listening


I love to listening to songs a lot since young
I even love to listen a lot even though I'm quite talkative
I surely do love to read but I'm quite the slow reader
Because I love to indulge in what I do
That's gonna be a problem when stat is needed. =,=''

When I listen to songs
I don't have specific genre that I like.
Rather, I prefer songs that are eargasmic.
But out of the fun of listening, I love the interpretation of songs.
Especially the lyrics.
There's always reasoning in everything.
It's either you want to know and then acquired the answer, haven't yet get the answer or currently it's a vague answer, or you are not allowed to get the answer and just be faithful and live with it.

But for the songs, mostly I don;t prefer random shits unless I do like certain catchy songs and listen for fun to have a good passing time.

The word here is listen.
Not hear.
Can't get it?
Then your job is to define listen and hear.

When I listen to song, lyrics is the most critical part after the songs arrangement.
In that way, I can indulge more into the songs and understand why I listen to it.
Most people tend to listen to them roughly.
But me, I love to learn and grasp every details of it up to the arrangement of the song.
That's why usually when I'm singing by myself to the song I like, people around me always asked if I'm listening to song. Human can see the difference when you sing the song in two situation; you just sing it because you like it or feel to sing it or you just sing to it because you like it or feel to sing it but at the same time you actually can make the beat of the song in your mind out of the air.

That's the art one should learn.
A waste of time?
No.

The point here is how good are you to pick up the essence?
Well, in my case I have time management problem.
Time consuming. =_=
I can't pick up fast enough especially on reading.
But yeah, currently improving myself of that.

It's not about genius.
Maybe being genius you can easily learn things but those who aren't born with it they can nurture it.
The essential things is the ability and the eagerness to do it.
Since I am the type of consuming times on I like, I keep on repeat.
Oh there it is!
Repetition.
Repetition is the essence.

I'm thinking of this entry starting to going nowhere. xD
Let's conclude by repitition! :D

Trust me I love to study but I love to slack off too and I can't help myself about that. T_T
I WILL study!! T_T
Sorry for keeping the repitition only on things other than study. T_____T
| Gonna make Study on Repitition now |

No comments: