Friday, May 30, 2014

Understand.


I guess
No.
I realized.
That I don't need you to understand me.
I actually never did want to.
I realized.

Understanding someone takes time and lots of sacrifice.
You have to be able to accept things you can't agree, sacrifice your own principle and open your heart to understand me.

And now I realized.
I don't need that at all.
'Cause you won't be able to fulfill that with your heart.

I'm such a fool.
Well, I might be a fool for a while.
It's better than living a fool for eternity.

And so I realized.
For me to understand and accept you
Doesn't need you to reciprocate me, myself and I.

I was born this way.
Eldest.
Quite modest.
Sacrificing a lot for others is nature to me.
And soon a physician to be.
And I am going to sacrifice a lot for all of you out there.
Too.

Live my own life, problems and misery.
Doesn't mean I can't be happy.
This happiness I earn is a sign of maturity.

Thank you for being there when you need me.
Thank you for doing nothing when you are needed.

Being me
As usual
There's nothing such as ''I'm not okay.''
Minding others as always.
Thank you.
For being you.
For being a little selfish as I taught.

And so.
There's no one better than my family.
For I can still hurt them and get hurt myself.
But they are always there, forgive and support me.
The power of two families united with love for the sake of Allah.
Thank you.

-The sweetest and brightest smile in despair.-

| Maybe I am indeed selfish. |

No comments: