Saturday, May 31, 2014

Takpe Time Kasih


Crammed in front of a white board 
We scribble our wishes freely 
Even though the after school bell is echoing into the sunset 
We can't diss on the power of dreaming, unfortunately

Let's sing, Raise your voice louder and louder and louder 
With your hopes on your lips 
When the words are set free, the pieces of us 
Become lights

I don't need memories 
Because I'm strongly, deeply in love with the now 
Being flooded with memories is a sweet, adult-like luxury 
And yet... I wanna refrain from it a bit longer

In the notebook of my heart, the marker pulls at me 
The tip seems to cry just from being restrained 
when I'm with everyone, pain and pleasure 
Stick to me infinitely by reverberating, it's a wonder

Let's fly, forever and ever and ever into the distance 
Unable to wait for a countdown, our ambitions ride on the tailwind 
When the beat is given, our wings 
Become platinum

I don't need promises 
Because now is the only time for living 
Wanting promises is a naive, childlike frailty 
So long ago... I graduated from that

I'm sure they'll be heard everywhere, forever 
Though they do not even need eternity, somehow they don't seem to fade 
Our Splendid Songs

Let's sing, even though our voices grow weaker and weaker and weaker 
Our lips proclaim the moment 
Having possession of a map of the same route was our bond 
We had a fated encounter

NO, Thank you!! I don't need memories 
Because I'm strongly, deeply in love with the now 
Being flooded with memories is a sweet, adult-like luxury 
And yet... I wanna refrain from it

No comments: