Saturday, May 24, 2014

English Muffin sempena pilihanrayanye cuti ;3


ngeh ngeh

once upon a time
during cuti pilihanraya ijip lol
i did a project called
English Muffin
aspired by Sheldon
of
The Big Bang theory
during when he ate it

He said he made it for breakfast
And so that's where it all begins.
HAHA

So I go swim in the net to find variety of recipe.
You can swim for yourself for the recipe
But if you want it do have a a request from me
I'll give the link :P

Say,
Since it's morning, I'm having a bad sedentery life breakfast of the day.

Taadah!~

Indomee chicken curry is a omnomnom plus the cheapest fat soluble vitamin + protein source ;3

That's what I have for during preparing this fabulous inggelish maffin ;3

Now for the main event ;3

Tish if when I'm done kneading. Hard oo mau kneading. Did once long time ago. @_@
Ops there's my breakfast during preparation. =,=''


I'm sure I like this. >w<

1st bacth yeay! ;3

At last. ;3

That's all for the show. Have fun eating with your eyes. xD

My QueenD loved it lol. I'm hoping it's better and taste the same or better. She even requested for it. xD
That's all!

88 :P

No comments: