Saturday, October 30, 2010

Yuna ice

"The people and the friends that we have lost, or the dreams that have faded...never forget them."

—Yuna's Speech after defeating Sin

"She was taken to Besaid after losing her father ten years ago. There she grew up with Wakka and Lulu, choosing to follow in her father's footsteps and become a summoner. Being very honest and open, she can't keep a secret for long."

"A young lady once willing to throw all she had away to defeat Sin. But is the new Yuna prepared to do the same should she stand against Vegnagun?"

Since I learn about Final Fantasy, I’ve like Yuna much better than other female protagonist of the Final Fantasy series though there are some others whom might look a little better than her.

Well, I didn’t grow up with games but I like games so much ever since I met them :D


And I like RPG better because of the graphic and the enhancement RPG have. I don’t prefer online games, MMORPG or MPOG. But I still can accept all version of games :D haha..and what important is, it can attract me ;p

Well, I have learn a lot from games, animes mangas and know even from korean dramas that you should be careful of what you watch and like and develop your interest in. because most of them totally has propaganda. It doesn’t matter whether they are about their religious, about myths, fictional religion, fictional myths or whatever things they show or make up. Because some of the research randomly I made shown that things that they make up are related to either myth or religions or mix of both. It might be anything so just remember, fantasy is always different from reality but people can create fantasy from reality. So just take notice and careful of what you watch and heard. Anyway, this is only an advice from someone who have experience of understanding a lot of what she listen, hear, watch and the magnificent world of thinking. :D

Well, recently I’m not so into games because I know I have lots of things on queue =.=’’

The main topic here is about Yuna :D haha well, yuna ice is a secret code. Anyone can decipher it ping me :P

Well, as far as I know, and as not as all I can share ;p since information are loads in the ‘net, it seems like no fun I spoil everything right? ;p


So, Yuna is a daughter of High Summoner Braska and an Al Bhed women. She appear in Final Fantasy X and its sequel, Final Fantasy X-2. She has blood related partner with her named Rikku. Her name was given after Yunalesca. Actually, her name was inspired by a hibiscus named Hibiscus tiliaceus. :D

She is a summoner and later *spoiler* become a High Summoner also known as Lady Yuna after defeating Sin. She also learn to wonder the world and learn of love from a guy named Tidus.

[HAHA..who will actually be my tidus?..hm..could it be my MR? ;;) ]

On the sequel of Final Fantasy X, she is still a High Summoner but take Gunner as her default job and also as Songstress where she has a dressphere related to a female named Lenne. This dressphere also lead her to a guy named Shuyin [kakteh punya ;p).


Well, in both series, Yuna has different outfit which has its own relation with the theme for each series.

What I mostly like of her is her hair. That’s the first thing. Second is here eyes. If you watch carefully you will notice the different in both of her iris. One trait, green is from her maternal side and the other blue,is from her paternal side. This condition is known as heterochromia.

And of course, her personality seems quite interesting to me. :D How she managed to build her character and so on. Lalala~ oyeah, not to mention, her necklace too J

The way she summon all her aeons is so too much cool :D

Well, I can’t describe all things I like because even though I don’t run up blanks but I am run out of time ;p So got to go. Do feel free to learn more about sakura eh!! Yuna by yourself ^~^ anyway, she is my charact!! Dah cop, korang nak amek len. Lenne, Rikku,Paine,Lulu,Tifa *name Tifa ni lah yg buat kite igt name Gilderoy Lockhart ;p*,Aerith n Rinoa(iez) dah kene cop ;p so pilihan anda selain dr tu ;p haha tapi Lightning kene share ;p Ramza and Tidus and Reno and guys dlm final fantasy versus XIII -cam hanayori dango chewaah~- shaya punya ;p

*practicaly i remembered all of their names including full names. :D *

p/s: I have never ever play Yuna myself ;p

owh, and i love Dead Fantasy. :D and hey, for those who knew, ever wonder where my velvet nightmare's name come from? ;p

No comments: