Monday, November 1, 2010

Compliment.



You know what.

Some people are just annoying.



Seems like they begging for compliment rather than being compliment by other.

Well.

That is just plainly annoying.

I am sorry.

I don’t compliment without my heart’s consent and desire to do so.

That’s a way for me to avoid insincerity and being dishonest.

I plainly meant it.


Honestly, I am not truly a sweet talker.

I am just being me.

:D

I praise when I feel I need to.

I don’t praise on purpose.

I praise to compliment and express my feelings toward someone or something.

And it happened when I feel I want to.

If you feel the need of my compliment towards you,

Dream on.


If not, just make sure you put me on the bottom of your list.

:D

Those who are of my concern are the most I can express my colors.

Not to some strangers.

2 comments:

Mastura said...

'' Those who are of my concern are the most I can express my colors ''

* yeah, i can see your colours ;p

Unknown said...

thank you for being someone i am concern of. :)