Thursday, October 28, 2010

omo.sori?jebal?pabochorom.





caught you.

haha.

missing me?

:P

well.

1st of all.

dedicating this to you.

dear master of saya nosis.

:)

ni utk awak.


ni utk saya.

:D

* * *

okay.back to the topic.

gomenasai~

didn't meant to hurt you.didn't meant to annoy you.
i-you-see.

don't-aware-you.
till the future.
aware-you-me-i-clueless-whether.

nevermind.

gomen ne?

:)

go away from me and save yourself.
i'm not going to bite you.
even if i did,don't worry.
i have no rabies.
:D

even if we weren't fated to hit on each other i don't mind.
because i see you in my eyes.
and there's me in your eyes.

:P


minna~

i'm leaving.
*tatao leaving dlm nihon. ;p*

p/s: those being dashed around mean you need to rearrange them. :D
haha.feeling like Mortality Rate is stalking me.
nah~ Methyl Red won't catch a glimpse of me. :D
till then dear,i hope we won't bounce on each other.
is that what me heart say?
no doubt ppl won't know anything.

No comments: