Wednesday, April 21, 2010

parasite-a-loner




i've been parasitting (forget abt the damn spelling) homo sapiens lately. i guess i need to take a break. things around me is making me exhausted. haru haru (hanguge).

maybe i should leave my definitive host an becoming coracidium instead (shape shifting and metamorphosis, no need to follow the usual life cycle). and as coracidium, i will go and search my IMH I and II. being in them for a while before getting back to my beloved definitive host (the parasite is totally a mess, do what it wants and never run its own course really well).

being a loner is not bad though. it helps my definitive host to have his own free space. as long as i don't infect him, he is freely able to breathe the atmosphere well. *he- generally speaking, homo sapiens, i meant no harm to any human species.


i think by myself that definitive host may or might be thinking of that too. it's okay. i won't let any pathogenesis to occur as i go on a trip as coracidium for a while. farewell my definitive host. i hope you recover soon before i infect you again willingly.

diphyllobothrium latum; recently learnt parasite. i love paraitology much as i know which you dunno but i'm not sure i can have a great grip on it. hopefully a well and firm grip. hwaiting~



parasite eve ''xpenah maen''


No comments: