Tuesday, April 27, 2010

comments



yeah, comments...and lots of comments..

i like comments

because i like to digest them in my cerebellum and cerebral cortex. because it helps me being me. and being a lot more like me.

for me, i like it because it helps me being a better me. that's why even if i make the dishes of the day, i am gladly as for others opinion, whether what i makes is delicious or not, or need any improvement. yup, i'm not that good at cooking, just good at cooking to survive only, yet, i am happy when someone comments on it.

i like people to comments and give opinions that helps me being a better me.

anyway, there's ethics to comments on people. like medicine, other things also needs ethics, and that also goes to comments.

and yeah, you need skills if you want to comments. it's one of basic living skills one should have. and one should know the difference between comments and judges. it's totally different. if you lack this skills, you will bring apocalypse in your relationships.

that's why we need to learn and grip basic living skills. it's okay to be slow. it's okay to be a beginner. but if you keep on postpone and find a reasons to ignore it, the sooner or later you will regret it. life is short. if you don't start to improve now and open your eyes and willingly let your brain digest the skills and your body to feel the skills in your actions controlled by your minds, then you might not start it till you're lifeless.

and i, do take in considerations of all good and improving comments on me. that's if people have skills on how to manipulate words so that i am willingly taking in considerations all comments. because i am complicated, people might not understand me. but yeah, i like things that helps motivating and improving me. and i don't like harsh words. eventhough you are straightforward, there are many good ways of telling things without hurting people. and guess what, things that easily burn me up, for sure i'll steam up sooner. because ones whom are not my bloodline members, steams me up easily, so better watch out your oral cavity dear.

i'm a good friend but a bad enemy, yet i don't like being enemy.

enemy is just disgust things and it stinks and i'm tired of it.

No comments: