Wednesday, March 10, 2010

when the time has come



today
as we all know
our precious prof. anatomy
Dr. Farid el Gebaly
pass away
al-Fatihah
semoga Allah tempatkan beliau dikalangan
orang-orang yang dikasihi

hm..i dunno why but
hearing this news actually
is kinda shock

this is the first time in my life
whom is not my family
but i am well aware of
has pass away

it's kinda shock
hm..i'm not really sad
because it's our fate
one day
that we all will leave this alam fana

i just feels like
there's a hole in my chest
feeling that can't be describe
it's just that i felt something that would make me sad
thinking that someone i know
not of my family
but i know of
leave this world

what i felt is
i felt like loss someone
it's like
he's leaving me with nothing
but
knowledge that i acquired from him
and his lecture textbook

it's like that's the only thing that make me
can sense his loss

it's kinda sad i think
and if i feel that way
his family will feel more than that

i'm sorry because i've never loss someone so close
except my family matter

yeah
i never wanna feel it
and hoping that one day
when the time has come
i hope and wish and pray that
i am prepared for it

because loosing even my grandparents
did make me feel sorrow too

and those feeling
is private
*sorry*

i'll share with my friends and family only

and here
this song i want to dedicated to all of us
and to me, myself, and i
i really love it since i was a kid
and always cry even the first time listen to it
and hope you enjoy it
^-^



No comments: