Sunday, January 8, 2012

reblog edy but still want to reblog #11


the title is actually

Rejection of Confession.

=.=''

We've just been rejected just now by our teacher. How sad. This is the first time I ever felt gloomy of not having not-so-elective arabic class today. :( Yeah WTV. It's a long story which been shorten so, make your own walkthrough of my conclusion. Wanna know more? Come and get me. Ask me. :P

Anyway here's second point of the actually our title today.

a simple not so of confession is

I Like You

nevertheless I meet you yesterday, today, tomorrow

I just Like

:)

even though it's short and i'm quite not full of it, 

i like the fact that it is sweet though it's short

it's a short and sweet lots of memories

to the point that i forgot some =.=''

and reminded by others. :P

and now that that class won't be on Sundae and Wednesday

Mondae would be hard for you and Thirstday would be hopeless for me
:(

well at least we still have Mondae won't we?

and that's if i and we have the same chance all over

well, what's done is done.

i have to make myself get over the MondayThursday class and enjoy it

and you why you
so slow in shorthand =.=''

or maybe i'm too advanced in shorthand. =o=''

it's kinda funny how tht one answer things which is actually not what i want even though i might be curious of but i did get the answer and feel very embarrased with a little thoughts of happy because getting the answer even though it's not what i've been looking for. get it? =.=''
=///////////////////////////////////////=''

i am shier than i thought. =.=''
shier <-------------alt of shy-er Duh! =o=''

p/s:ILikeYou *4ever currently*

bcc: why do ER is so boring lately? being in IM make me bored over ER. i miss HBSurgery. :T

ah!~ i fogot. Tuesdae exam so come2, wish me all the best. i bet you would be around to support me just like last xm, except tht i didn't notice you by the time you there but annoyed everytime tht day when i see your back. =o='' yeah WTV. You Little tRoubLe makeR. np*no problem* i still Like you. :3 see you again sometime there and there. :">

No comments: