Monday, January 9, 2012

Plainly.Please.~Duh!



''I plainly share my part with people with no intentions of poisoning others.''

And it always happen that I would story ppl my dramas and emphasized that what happen to me or what my opinions of things are, not for it to influence them. Emphasized.

Because I don't want characters in my life look bad in third person point of view. Because they are characters in my story. Not in yours. 

And it's not fair for them. According to me.

So mind this, no matter how dying I hate or like ppl, it's not for you to judge them from my story or from how emotionally I feel towards them and their role, which make them look good or bad. Because this is my story. Make it yours if you want to know how they actually are in characters.

Plainly, I hate those guys and girls whom basically stick up their nose on others just because their friends shared how bad those characters are in their stories. How unprofessional!! Very shameful!! Both the story teller and the listener. 

And that's how you look pathetic you maggot!

2 comments:

DrOsama said...

uuuu...whose that maggot...ya!!

Unknown said...

maggot..In everyday speech the word maggot means the larva of a fly (order Diptera)