Thursday, December 2, 2010

pieces of crap.


yea wtv.


''How can i follow my heart when it's waiting around for the rest of me to make decision?''


It hurts to love someone and not be loved in return but what is the most painful
is to love someone and never find the courage to let the person know how you feel.


The human heart knows thing the eyes cant see,
and feels the things the mind cant understand.
but if love is just a word, then why does it
hurt so much when you find it is not there..

It takes only a min to get a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, and a day to love someone, but it takes a lifetime to forget someone.


Love is like the truth, sometimes it prevails, sometimes it hurts

When you are in love and you get hurt, its like a cut... it will heal, but there will always be a scar.

You can close ur eyes to things u don't want to see, but you can't close your heart to things you don't want to feel.

Wen I see ur smile and know that it is not for me, that is wen I will miss u the most.

You have never felt pain until u have felt love.
*ni macam dlm The Fishes by Ben-Gempak Starz


I've been hurt bt I'll continue 2 luv, 4 dat givez me courage 2 go on wit my life.

mood jiwang xberkarat.
hey, i polished jiwang i tiap2 hari okay.
noted that.
well.the morale not from this story is.
even if i hurt, i still spread my love.
for my love are not especially dedicated for you.
but for the rest of whom i want to share with.
and especially for The Most Gracious.
The Creator of all beings.
for He loves all of His creation.
haha.
in that way. feeling rejected doesn't stop me.
H.A.H.A

P.S I Love You


4 comments:

hUr said...

i love you nad. <3

NU ABO said...

oit!!!!lek ar...sal give up dowh!!??

Unknown said...

hur; i will forever <3 you. :)

NU ABO; sheeesh..x give. mengang jap.sce

Unknown said...

hur; i will forever <3 you. :)

NU ABO; sheeesh..x give. mengang jap.sce