Wednesday, December 22, 2010

acquired.squint.nope.physiologic.i.think.





well.life are always struggle esp in medicine.

yeah.you need to cope for life about fun.medicine.study.future.husband.
?!
er...forget it. i mean, we're talking abt other things, you see.

say, today's physiology lecture are just like other day.

fun.quite sleepy but fun.easy.and.hard.
well.what abt today is, it's quite confusing and brings me to squint.

urgh!! the eyes are such a complicated thing.
*anyway, subhanAllah for The Creator*


well. it's actually easy if you understand. it's just tht 20% of uneasiness are making me squint.
duh!!

anyway,for today.

1. physiology talks abt eye vision, future vision, acuity which reminds me of acuvue, and eh? can't remember any.
2. anat-lucky for the ear..phew?...
3. human right- no eye? how abt ear? no? well, it's ur right abt the class Prof. Ashraf. :D
4. pharma..still eye
5. pract anat- and here comes the eyeball :D
this one reminds me of fishball XD and Suriali's puh-lease jealous, i caught an eyeball in my hand. XD
no. this one is tipu.caught it in the net and the eye shud be smaller thn tht. 2.5cm okay~

too much eye for today and that's also contributes to my squint-ness

well, for the histology lectures, did anyone ever notice the title is The Eye? XD
it reminds me of this
XD

No comments: