Wednesday, August 6, 2014

How things have change a lot.

I should be studying more. (- -'')
But feeling like wanna post an entry today. (_ _'')

When I looked back for a year, it seems like lots of things have changed.
Everybody too have lots of things to settle down with.
How times have passed.
Since like a year many thing has happen.

It also feels odd.
That everyone I've known on DNSEA also whom used to be around with me, like I did in my past time, gotten busy with real life things. Including me of course. =,=''

Even if I go play back I think the world is not like it seems before.
Even in guild group none has talk much like before.
Including me. (_ _'')
Well actually I do can't bring myself to attention 'cause in reality I'm a shy person for being average.
Not imba nor noob either. m(_ _'')m
Pemalas cmtu la. =,=''
 
Nevertheless, some games are not just games.
It's where ties of friendship and real things do be made.
That's how I learn some reality of mmorpg.

| Been thinking a lot before this up to OCD and didn't find time to make an entry therefore have to write an entry otherwise I'll be dying wanna post =,='' |
| Study shall I |

No comments: