Thursday, September 15, 2011

quick attachment conclusion #1

as the title says quick

so..

1. it started to be boring but end up amazing.

2. my wish to see guys *Malays* in kemeja either short or long sleeves become kenyataan!! :D
3. seeing guys who stands up to my ideals :P

4. i wanna marry MO can't i? :P

5. i think we should include 'single, married, loner *XD* ' when introducing ourselves so that we can be the calon2 nye~...no i mean they..you..can be one of the calon2 lah. because if you end up in my list and suddenly i am told that you're married..i might get PIH :P

*PIH; pregnancy induced hypertension :P XD

6. there's this MO guy who i am not supposed to be flattered about end up that way on my last week, turn out to be quite the best among the best. i mean, after stalking him, he's actually brothers of doctors!! not to mention..the WHOLE FAMILY!! =.=''

i guess OLD HABIT DIE HARD already...just like Datuk Siva and Dr. Aisyah said. =.=''

''Old habits die hard.'' =.=''
stalking is my talent. =.='' <--- my freaky fact #xx

7. can't wait to see my friends here in IMUs as well as the nurses again!! we might kerja together. who knows right? :D and i might be working with the MO i'm flattered about. who knows? :P well, if he's still single and i'm still avail lah. =.=''

8.what else ha? oyeah, can;t believe my beloved Dr. K <---- can't tell, you might stalk my love :P
loss to the surrounding as heat!! =.=''
why is he ON LEAVE while i'm ON CALL??!! =.=''

nvm lah, i'll be inboxing him abt my farewell, and who knows??!! i might be working with him. ~ .~

9. looking forward for another attachment. as long as i'm not being hit on, i'm single. :)


so the conclusion is???? i'm single :P

still seeking for the calon2=calons 

whatever you call that.

well, in Emmy Awards to they also have nominees right?
well, so am i. :-[

so...tats are the conclusion.
i'll be blogging the whole story later.

adios.

No comments: