Wednesday, June 15, 2011

paradox.

those who you like and those who like you

forever in your life to be with

who would you choose?

well

it is a matter of questioning yourself

i wonder who i would choose?

 i'll share the answer with my, with His bless, spouse :)

well

as for what i ever or will or want to say forever in my entry

things are always either it's right or wrong, truths or lies


because no one ever tell the truth forever


and for me, as who ppl around me know me

i am definitely unpredictable-predicted person


so, no matter how much i share with ppl abt me

ppl actually only know me totally surface

untill at one time they have the chance to know me well

and i wonder when

maybe

as long as eyes can see or mans can breathe
as long lives this and this give life to thee

*Sonnet 18 W. Shakespeare*

or maybe when? 

i dunno

no one can tell certainly

but it is certain that

you don't know me absolutely

2 comments:

Syafinaz Alizaini said...

time will tell :)

Unknown said...

:) time might be one of factors to help.